Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Super?! Me?!



My son's preschool teacher, Sheila, just gave me this "super" award! She must be working on securing a good end-0f-the-year gift! Just joking Sheila! I have it already haha! At any rate, I feel mighty special that Sheila chose me as one of her "super bloggers." I admire her for the awesome way she commands a classroom full of 3 and 4-year-olds while still gaining their unyielding love and devotion! My son thinks she is the smartest, funniest, and sweetest person, and I can't help but agree. Thank you Sheila!


Here are the rules of accepting this award:


  • Tape the award somewhere on your blog


  • Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!


  • When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.


So without further ado, (drumroll please...) here are 5 of my favorite bloggers:




  • Christy's blog is one that I check every day! We attend the same church, but have never officially met. She is a joy and inspiration to those she meets (in real life and online) and I can't wait to chat with her face-to-face!

  • At Aleesa's blog, I get a chance to see the inner workings of another house with a precocious (albeit darling) four-year-old! We also attend the same church and our "darlings" are both students of Mrs. Sheila. Darling four-year-olds aside (well, if that's possible!), I enjoy chatting with Aleesa while we work on projects for the children's department at church.

  • Random Alien Musings is a blog by my dear high school friend Kunta (formerly known as Joe)! His blog is thought-provoking and fun, and I realize how much I miss him and his beautiful wife each time I read what he has to say. While his accepting this award my prove tricky (seeing as how the award says "the masked mommy"), I feel confidant that Joe is secure enough in his manhood to pass the award on to others!

  • I will cheat and add a sixth recipient because I have three dear cousins who all blog: Kim, Lori, and Tricia are my sweet cousins with their extra sweet husbands and syrupy sweet children (I suddenly feel the need to brush my teeth)! We had so much fun growing up, but as it goes more often than not, growing up means growing apart (in our cases, geographically speaking). Our reunion this summer will be a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet! I can't wait to meet you one day too! This summer I'm doing the music for VBS, so surely we'll see each other then, if not sooner. It's been fun getting to know you through your blog. Thanks for the award!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a goof! I just found your award this morning. Thanks! I love reading your blog too, especially "Not Me Monday"! Those crack me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Danielle for all your kind words. Wesley (as well as the rest of your family) has won a place in my heart forever!

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies to Chase