Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

  • In NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM would I ever turn into a "Sink Nazi." Despite my recent attempts in becoming a FlyBaby, I would NEVER let a shiny sink become top priority in my home. So much so that I am CERTAINLY NOT afraid to cook dinner or anything else that might make my sink less than shiny. And even if I did behave this way (which I certainly DON'T) I certainly WOULDN'T sacrifice my family's nutrition just so I could relish in the fact that I can practically see my reflection in my beautiful sink!
  • At church I am always super-focused on gleaning as much as can from our pastors in order to improve my walk with the Lord. NEVER would I use church as a place to vet a future husband for my middle sister (I DON'T already have future candidates for my youngest sister and kids).

Alright, it your turn! Let us know what you HAVE NOT been up to this past week. You really will feel better after 'fessin up, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. there is something to be said for a shiny, sparkly sink :-)
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - Not me Monday. I like that. I'm a follower of Mrs. Sheila.

    As for shiny sinks, I started Flylady twice in three months, and although my shiny sink is a reason and motivation to do dishes before I go to bed and not in the morning, I think there are more important things in Flylady that I take more seriously... having a morning/evening schedule has been a great change for me... getting dressed asap in the morning (maybe not make up and hair first thing, but if possible) is a good one. Shiny sinks have made a reason to feel good about dishes(and doesn't feeling good... feel good?), but also stress if it doesn't get done (about once a week). Using a 10 min. timer has really been a trick that helps a whole lot! Good luck! You'll find your way.

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies to Chase