Monday, March 9, 2009

Modesty Fashion Week

How many times have you walked out of a store practically in tears because you couldn't find an outfit that didn't show off more of you than you'd like?! My closet is looking pretty slim partly because I'm hoping that if I wish hard enough, weight will magically melt from my lazy body, but mostly because I find it near impossible to find something that I feel comfortable wearing without having to always worry about modesty. Furthermore, if I do find something "modest" it is horribly drab or makes me look much older than my 32 years (and NO that is NOT old!).

Well, boy am I thrilled to have found a link to this blog:

http://sahmissionary.blogspot.com/

What a refreshing outlook on fashionable modesty! You can also click on the icon on the left to go to Joy's blog.

Thanks Sheila for sharing this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterflies to Chase