Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





Okay, so this your chance to take advantage of free therapy! As for me...

  • NEVER in a million years would you hear me tell my sweet baby girl "No sugar, Mommy doesn't use pot" when she insisted, "Mommy do your pot"--my Neti Pot that is! Furthermore, I maintain the highest level of privacy when tending to my daily hygenic and medicinal routines, so I would NEVER catch my daughter trying to imitate what she NEVER witnesses! And if perchance by some freak accident I did discover one of my children mimicking what they DO NOT see, it surely WOULDN'T look like this:

  • Because I am so organized and totally on top of things, it is natural to assume that I simply am NOT constantly hoping and praying that my deposit for the Ladies' Retreat was not too late and that my spot was not filled! It should be obvious that my first-born, over-achiever tendencies would prohibit such tardiness ;)
  • I absolutely DID NOT leave a baby shower for my cousin Travis secretly wishing for another baby! Later in the week, I definitely DID NOT express overwhelming thankfulness at not being able to have anymore children after constantly walking/swaying/bouncing while holding a crying 12 month old in the nursery at church for an hour and a half!

Okay, your turn! Just get comfortable on the therapist's couch and relish in the fact that this session is totally free!

1 comment:

Butterflies to Chase