Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Check out this highly humorous blog by one of my favorite bloggers, MckMama, and consider joining in on the fun:



As for me, here are a few things I absolutely did not do this past week:
  • No way did I use my reoccurring sinus headaches as an excuse to have some extra quiet time this weekend!
  • When Wesley started acting up in the waiting room at my ENT's office, I simply did not bribe him with promises of a trip to the toy department at Target NOT ME! And I most certainly would never dream of buying him a train which he most certainly did not "just have to have", only requiring him to spend 3 tickets from his allownace instead of the 6 it acutally cost!
  • Being the die hard football fan that I am, I would NEVER skip the entire SuperBowl save for the last 5 minutes of the game. And I sure wouldn't be biased as to the outcome based on poor sportsmanship.
  • When my wonderful Mama told be she'd go with me for my CT scan on Wednesday, I was not totally relieved, not me, because I am a grown woman completely capable of taking care of myself, thank you.
  • One of my former students is taking college classes this semester in London. As a totally supportive mentor, I would never show any hint of jealousy over her getting to vist The Globe, but rather the utmost pride and support for her during this once in a lifetime experience! Furthermore, I would never for a brief moment dream of packing a bag and going with her, leaving a sink full of dishes and a mountain of dirty laundry. Nope, not me!
  • Never in a million years would I tell Wesley to "stop crying like a girl" because his Pez dispenser broke. In our house we are totally PC and phrases like this are just NOT in our vocabulary!

How about you? Come on, be brutally honest and admit it! I'm sure there is something to which you can proudly (or maybe not so proudly) say "Nope, NOT ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterflies to Chase