Monday, February 9, 2009

It's that time of the week again!





Short list this week! Here goes:


  • Despite a list of potential blog topics, I would never go a whole week without posting a single blog save the "Not Me!" Monday post. You obviously have me confused with someone else!

  • While filling out paperwork at the hospital for a CT Scan, "someone" asked their Mom, "Mom, what is lodine and what kind of procedure would use it?" The wonderful mom replies, "That doesn't say 'lodine' dear, it says 'Iodine'!" I obviously overheard the previous conversation at the hospital, because my superior intellect would never stoop to such a low level! Even if that poor fool were me--BUT OF COURSE IT WASN'T--I was unaware that iodine was a proper noun!

Sorry, that is all for this Monday! Reoccurring sinus headaches have kept me virtually computer free, but I will strive to do better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterflies to Chase