Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Steps

My friend Aleesa so gently hinted to me that my blog is in need of updating. My last post was before Christmas, so I guess she might be right...

My husband so gently hinted to me that it has been a while since I have shined my sink. The last time I shined my sink was probably around this time, so I guess he might be right...

My parents, in-laws, and siblings so gently hinted that I haven't been so diligent in keeping their picture frames updated. My memory cards are full and my Photoshop skills rusty, so I guess they might be right...

My scale so gently hinted that it has been a while since I've paid attention to my health. Since my treadmill is covered in potential garage sale items and my water bottle is at the top of the cabinet way in the back, I guess it might be right...

My Heavenly Father so gently hinted to me that it has been a while since I have had more than a "hit and run" quiet time. The last time I remember doing that was right before Spring Break, so I guess He might be right...

It has been easy lately for me to beat myself up over the things I haven't been doing or to even air a laundry list of excuses for not doing these things. But instead of beating myself up, I am going to tackle this FlyLady-style: Baby Steps. That involves doing just a little bit of each task each day and taking full advantage of a trusty little thing called a timer!

So here's to finally creating a blog post, shining my sink, drinking more water, opening up Photoshop, and diving deeper into the Word. And all in one week!

Oh, I can't forget a photo of my kiddos. They have grown quite a bit since Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Butterflies to Chase