Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Can you guess around what my entire week revolved?! If not, just sit back and check it out:


I DID NOT spend all of last week rushing around getting ready for Jillian's third birthday. Furthermore, I WAS NOT frustrated over the vague "angel" theme that Miss Priss insisted on having. Do you realize how little there is out there for an angel-themed party?! I certainly WASN'T a tinsy bit relieved that quite a few on the guest list was unable to attend (we still had 40 people there). After all, we certainly ARE NOT the type of family that packs way too many friends and relatives in our medium-sized house. Even if we were, it certainly WOULDN'T be for the cuddliest curly-headed cutie you've ever seen!


Given the fact that we are a family with allergies (namely, Wes and myself) I WOULD NEVER dream of getting a puppy for the kids after seeing Wesley with my nieces' adorable pug puppy.

Speaking of allergies, at Wesley's new patient visit to a local allergist on Wednesday, the following conversation DID NOT occur:

Doctor: "So, what brings Mr. Wesley into the office today?"

Mom: "Well..."

Wesley: [interrupts] "My eyes itch. My nose itches. I'm sneezing and itching and if you don't take this mold out of my head I'll die."

Mom: "No Wes, you won't die from your mold allergy,"

Wesley: "I will if my head falls off!"

And we thought Jillian was the Drama Queen!


Have you ever seen such a sweet angel?! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I have to threaten said angel with no birthday party if she did not cease her back-talking, bickering, and all around bad attitude! Her mommy certainly DID NOT have to tuck her devil tail under that precious little dress and hide the pitchfork prior to the guests arrival!


Pride was NOT evident on my face when my son lovingly insisted on being next to his sister at the table. And I certainly WOULD NEVER insist that he stop kissing and hugging his sister so she could blow out her candles! NEVER will you hear me admit to somehow, someway getting rid of all the left over cupcakes. The words "going on a diet" WILL NOT be uttered from my mouth this week! Who could ever love homemade buttercream icing? NOT ME!


With all the scrambling to shop, clean, bake, set up, decorate, hostess, serve, clean, and put away new presents (whew, I'm exhausted just from listing all that!), you will NEVER EVER hear me say that I am the happiest woman in the world. With a family like this, why would I?!

All right, now it's your turn! Join in on the fun by blogging on what you HAVEN'T been up to this past week and then following the instructions on MckMama's blog.

Have a great week!



5 comments:

  1. aWww Do I miss those faces? NOT ME! (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Her mommy certainly DID NOT have to tuck her devil tail under that precious little dress and hide the pitchfork prior to the guests arrival!"

    LOL Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doctor's conversation was priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture of your family!

    miss ya'll!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont you think its time for you to blog again and post som pretty pictures of those sweet monkeys you have Juliet

    It wont let post under my name

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies to Chase